Location South Africa Gauteng Midrand
Business Unit Southern Africa
Full Time / Part Time Full-time
Experience Level Recent College Graduate
Mode of Employment: Internship
Closing Date: 30 April 2022
Join our Sales, Marketing & Engineering Internship Programme, and the individuals behind our Vitality group in Southern & Eastern Africa. You’ll get to know us from the interior, create your characteristic abilities on the work – and gotten to be a portion of the groups forming long haul of control era & transmission.
Here’s what it takes to connect a few of the world’s brightest minds-
Young graduate in a Sales & Marketing, Business Management or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics).
- Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team.
- Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned.
- Effectively work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplined team.
- Have an eye for detail and apply analytical skills to decision making.
- Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change.
- Want to succeed, aspire to excellence, and think outside the box.
- Great communication, writing and IT skills including proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Challenge the existing way of working with a view to improving customer satisfaction.
- Drive forward improvement activity, whilst collaborating with other departments and internal stakeholders.
- You’ll assist the team which is responsible for Southern & Eastern Africa with regards to researching, gathering, and analysing the Market, Customers & Competitors.
- Assist the teams with collating data needed to develop Go-to-market strategies.
- Analyse, review, interpret and effectively communicate complex information to the team.
Your openings for individual development
Toss yourself into a Promoting and Deals Internship Program working with the Siemens Vitality South Africa official group based in Midrand.
- You will have an individual training plan to aid you in developing the specific skills and knowledge required for your role.
- Develop your knowledge of key business support functions such as Project Management, Business Analytics and Strategy.
- Be a valued member within a team of Entry Level Talent (Apprentices/Interns/Graduates) to participate in the business improvement projects. The scope of these projects will provide you with valuable team working and presentation skills.
- Be an ambassador for Siemens Energy Africa STEM initiatives through a multitude of volunteering opportunities.
- Build your skills with on-the-job experience and job shadowing.
What else do I got to know?
You may got to go where this travel takes you. Nearby your part, the internship program at Siemens Vitality will educate you milder abilities such as communication, collaboration, digitalisation, and development.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow distinctive nowadays” is our honest to goodness commitment at Siemens Vitality to all clients and workers on the way to a maintainable future. Here at Siemens Vitality, we drive development, create modern innovations, apply cutting-edge fabricating innovations – that’s what we do to provide the foremost progressed gas turbines that will set modern measures in terms of proficiency, unwavering quality, and outflow lessening.