Rustenburg, North WestStart date: ASAP8 hrs p/shiftWork schedule: 6 shifts per week TBC p/month
- Experience: Cook
- Organizing daily activities
- Checking safety standards.
- Preparing meals
- Conducting training programs.
- Monitoring performance of other workers
- Always clean workstation even before going home
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas; utensils and equipment
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee; tea; artisan and speciality beverages.
More about this job
Grillers are responsible for preparing meals. They prepare, season, decorate and present dishes in the best possible ways in order to meet client´s requirements. These professionals also monitor and administer the food prepared in the kitchen by staff members. You will also have additional Barista responsibilities such as preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan and speciality beverages.