During: 12/24 Months
One of South Africa’s leading banks is looking for young South Africans to be part of their exciting learnership programmes. These programs differ depending on one’s qualifications and they are available nationwide.
What you will be getting
* 12/24 month training in the banking industry
* Monthly Stipend: it will be specified after intake.
* Each time you perform at your best, you will be rewarded.
* You will get a SAQA accredited qualification, to use to get employment.
* Grade 12: Maths and English subject are a must
* Be an unemployed South African citizen
* Be fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
* Have computer literacy
*Be unemployed and not be studying at the moment.
How to apply
This Learnership can only be applied for through the online system from Standard bank.
You will have to register first before applying.