Location: Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape
The purpose of this P27 role is to deliver exceptional customer shopping experience through stock replenishment, merchandising, housekeeping and efficient processing of transactions at till points.
If you are self-motivated, passionate about performance and have the high energy level required for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment, consider this to be an opportunity to invest and grow your career.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Knowledge and skills:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Communication skills – fluent in English (any other language would be beneficial
• High energy levels
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Previous retail experience would be advantageous
- The main goal is to provide customers with very great service at all times and make sure they’re happy.
– The people who shop at the restaurant make sure that they find what they’re looking for.
– All enquiries should be attended by the employee.
- Cashier duties
– Make sure that the case is processed and cut payments are done.
– Even labour is a taken care of.
– When a customer needs a refund employee must help with that.
– Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
– Till balancing
– Ensure that stock is correctly priced and displayed
– Ensure product availability of the sales floor
– Keeping up to date with promotions
– Ensure that products are tagged in line with the company policy
– Participating in stock takes
– Be on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent activities and report any suspicious behaviour to Management
- Consistently live the Ackerman’s values & policies and procedures in all aspects of your work.
Click apply below to each province you want to work.
Port Elizabeth Apply
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.