Province: Kwazulu-natal, Different locations
The importance of the Learnership:
What this learnership is aiming to do is to make sure many young and uneducated South Africans are able to gain skills and learn towards being a post basic Pharmacist Assistant. They will be gaining theoritical knowledge while gaining practical experience aswell. All this will be done through the health facility.
- Durban – KwaZulu-Natal (Various districts)
Main requirements to qualify for this learnership
- Applicants must have atleast completed Grade 10 and passed pure Maths/ Maths Literacy as a subject.
- Only South Africans that reside in KwaZulu-Natal will be considered first.
- It is very important that these candidates are not employed or part of any other learnership.
The following are not requirements but would be a great advantage
- A senior certificate ( Matric) with pure Maths/ Maths Literacy and English
Basic pay during Learnership:
- R 3 000 every month month
Duties to be undertaken by learner:
- It is the learners Duty and responsibility to successfully complete these Learnership at a Verified department of health center under a certified tutor.
- The learner must complete all necessary assessments and also attend all the training classes that will be given.
- A report of everything that was done during the Learnership should be completed as the time goes.
- Follow the practices of the South African Pharmacist Council (SAPC) in assistanting a qualified pharmacist with their job.
How to apply:
All applications should done online. This can be done via the jobs portal. Please be aware that only basic information will be needed while applying and only when a candidate has been shortlisted will they need to upload their supporting documentation. If shortlisted an email will be sent to the individual by Ajpersonel to finish the application.
No applications will be accepted passed the closing date. This means that applicants have a limited time to apply for this job.
Closing Date: 01 June 2022
Click below to apply