Want to learn sought-after industry
skills and gain work experience for
a career in retail?
The JumpStart Retail Frontline Programme upskills youth to become workplace ready for starter
and entry-level retail positions in stores. While a job isn’t guaranteed, you gain credible work
readiness experience that retail employers are looking for. Applications re-open March 2022.
Do you meet the requirements?
- 18-33 years old
- Unemployed South African citizen
- No criminal record
- COVID-19 vaccine certificate
What you’ll gain
- Certificates to add to your CV
- Valuable life skills
- Work experience in a retail store
- Become workplace ready for entry-level retail positions
Before you apply, please note
- The COVID-19 vaccine is a mandatory safety requirement. It is required in order to be accepted by this programme and to gain employment at our employer partners.