Experiential Learnership opportunity for a Student Support Services. This position is based at the Germiston Campus.
- Handing out of DoE bursary forms and Schedule of Particulars (SoP) to applicant;
- Explain to the applicants the required documents they need to submit with their application;
- Keep record of students who have applied and submitted their applications with the required documents;
- Follow-up on returns from SSS-CC or NSFAS;
- Attend bursary meetings;
- Make copies of required documentation in relation to DoE bursary administration at the campus;
- Work on transport/accommodation claims of the students who have been awarded DoE bursaries for submission to SSS-CC and keep record thereof;
- Check against the checklist if the applicant has completed all the fields and have submitted the necessary documentation;
- Inform the students about the due date for submission of completed forms and SoP.
- N6 Financial Management
Nature of Appointment:
- Experiential Training.
- R 3 600.00 per month (stipend).
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date for Applications:
- 06 June 2022.
Date of Commencement:
- 11 July 2022.
Enquiries: Ms T Peter – 011 876 6900.
Candidates are to submit by hand:
- Fully completed NEW Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021 – those who use the old Z83 form will be disqualified): Application for Employment form (obtainable from any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Appliation for Employment Form);
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record / Transcript – not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copies of qualifications – not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document – not older than 3 months.
- Three contactable references with email addresses.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Germiston Campus, Cnr Driehoek and Sol Roads, Driehoek, Germiston.
Please mark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER (STUDENT SUPPORT) – REFERENCE NO: ETL/04/2022.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Opportunity Closing Date
Monday, 6 June, 2022 – 12:00