Deadline: Jun 22
Location: Kempton Park
Job category: Finance
The Creditors Clerk will be responsible for verifying the authenticity of each supplier invoice raised on Sandvik, ensure payments to suppliers are made on time and to minimize the risks of loss associated with incorrect Accounts Payable procedures.
- To apply Standard Business rules concerning the accuracy, completeness, validity, and control of the Company’s Payables
- Support the Audit processes, internal and external
- Support in preparing monthly, quarterly & annual reports as required.
- Review, reconcile & provide for the previous period Purchases and Expenses not accounted for.
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- Bookkeeping / Financial Diploma would be an advantage
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good accounting knowledge and high level of numeracy
- Ability to communicate well in both written and spoken English
- Ability to use the ERP System 21 Aurora including the Basic use of Excel and Spreadsheets
- The employee may be assigned other duties within the area of their competence
- Excellent Microsoft Programmed Skills, Excellent Accounting knowledge, ability to communicate well in both written and spoken English, high numerical literacy.
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS) or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
Applications close: 22 June 2022
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Deadline: Jun 22