Closing Date -2022/06/24
Reference Number -RAN220609-3
Job Title -GARDENER X3
Portfolio -Shared Services
Job Type Classification :Permanent
The successful candidate will maintain and develop EMS landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a labour intensive work environment as instructed.
- Standard 8 and 12 months relevant horticultural experience or a Standard 10 and six months relevant horticultural experience.
- Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as a brush cutter and lawnmowers etc.
- Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
- General horticultural site maintenance and developments.
- Cleaning, sweeping, weeding, watering and planting of plants.
- Applications of fertilisers, compost and mulches.
- Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc.
- Use of horticultural machinery such as lawnmowers and brush cutters.
- Support with decorations and construction when required.
- Horticultural skill
- Basic safety knowledge
- Mowers and Brush cutters
- Basic plant knowledge
- Use of hand tools
- Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Customer orientated
- Safety conscious
- Team player