Nampak Press Operator
Job Title: Press Operator
Reports to (Job Title): Press Operator
Location: Divfood Mobeni – Durban, South Africa (Primary)
The incumbent is responsible for the operation of a production line in order to achieve the production plan, meet internal and external quality standards, and ensure adherence to the safety and environmental aspects.
- Operating various Presses in the Polish, Drum & General Press Departments
- Packing of goods onto the pallets
- Ensure dies and auxiliary m/c are free of obstructions before commencing production.
- De-stack tin plate from stillage evenly throughout the stack of plate
- Visually checking for quality defects and recording results on the quality charts
- Report poor product quality to End-Maker
- Maintaining safety, hygiene, and housekeeping standards
- Carry out any reasonable request given by a senior employee
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- English is written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum three (3) months on the job training
- Previous Press Operating experience (advantageous)
- Must be a self-starter and be willing to work shifts and overtime;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Must be quality orientated;
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English.
How to Apply:
Closing Date: 29/6/2022