Job no: 508704
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
|Internal & External|
|Closing Date:||22 July 2022||Job Grading||B5|
|Type of employment||Permanent||No of Positions||02|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short-listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate
- Hold a valid Blasting Certificate
- Must have trackless mining experience
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license
- Be in possession of a valid First Aid Certificate
- Be able to pass the practical test when shortlisted
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Ensuring the safety of employees under his/her control
- Blasting support and cleaning operations
- Ensure compliance with safety standards guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Assist with ad hoc business improvement projects and relieving duties
How to apply:
Applications close: 22 Jul 2022 South Africa Standard Time