OK Furniture Stock Clerk
|Job Title||Stock Clerk|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town or City||Mamelodi|
Purpose of the Job:
OK Furniture, a division of The Shoprite Group, Africa’s largest retailer, currently has excellent opportunities available to join our stock team. This opportunity will have you operating in a fast-paced furniture retail environment.
The main goal of a stock clerk is to prevent sales losses by making sure there are adequate supplies of merchandise on hand at the Mamelodi branch.
Job Objectives of a Stock Clerk at the Mamelodi branch:
- To ensure sufficient stock is available for sales purposes.
- To manage sectional stock-takes.
- To resolve Customer complaints regarding stock.
- To keep accurate records of all stock movement and stock-related activities.
- National Senior Certificate/Matric Equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
- An understanding of stock management terminologies, such as receiving, inventory and sectionals.
- Excellent customer service abilities
- A friendly and hard-working disposition
How to apply: