Job Req Id: 111435
Org unit no.: 65008555
Operating Entity: EOP: Secunda Operations
Geographical Area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
About The Role / Purpose Of The Job:
General Housekeeping And Assisting Artisan With Daily Tasks In The Electrical Environment.
- Responsible for housekeeping
- Responsible for cleaning and moving objects
- Responsible for painting
- General manual assistant to dedicated personnel.
- Adherence to all safety regulations and work standards.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools will be an added advantage
- Function efficiently and effectively as part of a team to work towards achieving Team Goals
- Sensitive about how your actions affect the cost of your Team and identify and act on cost-saving initiatives
- Report all task activities
- Able to obtain a Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Able to obtain a security clearance
- Previous experience working will be to your advantage
- Grade 12 or N3 or NQF Level 1.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Dexterity (handyman skills)
- Interpret written information
- Working at heights competency declaration after completion of in-house training.
- Carry out job-related instructions safely
Functional / Technical:
- Safety awareness and procedures
- Emergency preparedness
- Health & Safety Act
- Interpret written information & works instructions
How to apply:
Closing Date: 3 August 2022