Company : JumpStart (Mr Price Foundation)
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The JumpStart Retail Frontline Programme upskills youth to become workplace ready for starter and entry-level retail positions in stores.
While a job isn’t guaranteed, you gain credible work readiness experience that retail employers are looking for.
• Grade 12 / Matric certificate
• Must be between 18-33 years old
• Unemployed South African citizen
• No criminal record
What you’ll gain:
• Certificates to add to your CV
• Valuable life skills
• Work experience in a retail store
• Become workplace ready for entry-level retail positions
How to Apply: