KIM/AO/29/7/2022 Kimberley Local Office – Administration Officer
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT
KIMBERLEY LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organization has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 13 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employee Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Kimberley.
To support legal practitioners and office operation by providing an administrative support service in accordance with Legal Aid South Africa policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing and filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- Human resources and procurement administration.
- Practise sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
- A minimum of 12 months’ relevant administrative experience.
- Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Basic Salary: Level 5 (R176 310.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 17 August 2022, quoting the reference number KIM/AO/29/7/2022 in the subject line to WCNCRecruit@legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Dinah Phiri, Tel: 053 832 2348
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA. It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan. Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
APPLICANTS NOT CONTACTED WITHIN 2 MONTHS MAY CONSIDER THEIR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.