Department of Health
- Reference Number : REFS/014689
- Directorate : SUPPLY CHAIN
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 124 434
- Enquiries : Ms. ML Selahle 011 812 8652
- Grade 10 or NQF Level 2 or equivalent with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Removing stock from the transit area within 24 hours of receiving the stock and packing it onto the shelves. Checking expiry dates, damages, fault etc. Monthly counting of stock in the department and wards. Packing of stock in the shelves per family group. Applying FIFO method and labeling shelves. Cleaning of stores and shelves. Discarding of empty/unused boxes. Transporting of issued stock to the departments. Responsible to work direct with transit in receiving correct ordered stock. Assist in stock taking twice a year. Make sure all received and issued stock balance with shelve item. Execute any lawful additional instructions/tasks given by the supervisor or delegated person
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Far East Rand Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X50, Springs, 1560. Hand Delivery at 01 Hospital Road, New States Areas, Springs and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : FAR EAST RAND HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 19-08-2022
|Do you have Grade 10 or NQF level 2 with good communication skills both verbal and written|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.