Coca-Cola General Worker
|Job Title||General Worker|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Pretoria|
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or ensuring that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently, and/or ensuring effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Leveled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- The clean and tidy working area is maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience.
Company policies and procedures:
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
- Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
- Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system.
- Performs tasks autonomously.
- Performs a task given and persists until completed.
- Excellence orientation
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Encourages small and continuous improvement.
- Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
How to apply: