Requisition ID 46601
Human Resources – 0-2 years –
South Africa – Saiccor Mill – Human Resources – Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Sappi Saiccor Mill is offering an opportunity for an exciting career in engineering through its Apprentice Training Programme. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
The training opportunity is temporary in nature and will include the following:
- All relevant training is required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility
- Workplace experiential training at Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy
The ideal candidate should have:
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with Mathematics, Physical Science with a minimum of four N2 trade subjects OR National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) without Mathematics, Physical Science with a minimum of four N3 trade subjects (must include Mathematics and Engineering Science)
- In compliance with the Department of Employment and Labour’s directive of 11 June 2021, Sappi’s risk assessment has identified this role as requiring mandatory Covid-19 vaccination as an inherent requirement of the job.
How to apply:
Closing Date: 20 September 2022
At Sappi, we are vaccinated and expect all new employees to be vaccinated when joining our One Sappi family. Show us your support by submitting your vaccine card when applying for our vacancies.