National Funeral Directors Association of Southern Africa
R4 000 a month – Internship
R4 000 a month
Full Job Description
NATIONAL FUNERAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN AFRICA (NFDA) is offering internship opportunities to young, unemployed and ambitious graduates from HET institutions looking for workplace experience. This opportunity is only open to Graduates from HET Institutions with Full Qualifications at NQF Level 5 and above in the Gauteng region.
- Name of Learning of Intervention: LP05 Internships: Graduates from HET Institutions with Full Qualifications at NQF Level 5 and above.
- Qualification Name: All Services Sector Qualifications
- Project Location: Gauteng
- Number of Learners: 50
- Duration of Internship: 12 months
- Stipend per learner: R4 000/month
Interns may be placed in all services sectors and not just in the funeral industry.
· FINANCIAL PLANNING – Funeral Policies
· FUNERAL INDUSTRY
Please send your CV, ID and HET qualification to the following email address before or on 8 November 2022
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: R4,000.00 per month
Application Deadline: 2022/11/09