12-month Learnership Programmes – 2023
Our MiX Telematics Central Services Organisation (CSO) Team in Stellenbosch would like to employ graduates in Software Development, IT, Project Management, Administration & Engineering to provide on the job experience and also to provide job specific training with an external training provider throughout the 12-month learnership programme. Applicants would need to be within commuting distance of our Stellenbosch offices. We are looking for individuals who are willing to go the extra mile, pleasant, driven, focused and passionate about learning!
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A passion for bold, cutting-edge technologies
- Excited to work for an award-winning Global Enterprise
- Excellent attention to detail
- English as a language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficient
- Organized, dedicated and hard working
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team
Requirements – We are looking for an individual who:
- Has Grade 12 (Essential)
- Has a relevant Tertiary qualification in one of the above-mentioned fields (Essential)
All applicants will be dealt with in terms of the company’s employment equity and skills development plans, affirmative action candidates may be preferred. Although all applications will be considered, not all applicants will be interviewed. Only written applications received before the closing date will be considered.
REFERENCE- 2023 Learnership (with relevant field of study)
If you have not heard from us by 31 January 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31st January 2023