Company: Johannesburg Stock Exchange
Location: Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: 20 January 2023
Are you analytical and expert at problem-solving and planning? The JSE is searching for graduates who are inspired and passionate about beginning a career inside the Capital Market environment.
We are searching for people who would stretch their limits to supply the most excellent results, go the more mile to meet closing dates and locate options to any challenges.
The profitable candidates would be provided the following:
• Opportunity to achieve sensible work journey and skills
• Offer structured education programmes that are applicable to the monetary sector
• Behavioral coaching and sensible on the job training
• Soft skills: Critical thinking, Problem-solving, Emotional intelligence, Negotiation, Stress administration and Leadership skills.
Must have carried out (or will quickly complete) a three yrs qualification in:
• BSc Computer Science
• BSc Informatics
• BCom Business Science
• BSc Mathematics and Statistics
• BCom Economics
• BSc Actuarial Science or Investment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determining the security prices
- Maintaining Liquidity
- Indicating the Economic State.
- Facilitating investments.
- Raising capital.
- Building a healthy economy.
- Providing rights to investors.
- Attracting foreign investments