EPWP – OMBUDSMAN AMBASSODOR
SHORT TERM CONTRACT POSITIONS
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Office of the Ombudsman Department has the following momentary contract possibilities for a length NOT exceeding twelve (12) months.
Department: Office of the Executive Mayor
Branch: Office of the Ombudsman
Designation: EPWP- Ombudsman Ambassador
Remuneration: R4800 / R6800 / R8200 pm (monthly stipend)
Location: Sappi Building 2nd & third Floor East Wing, forty eight Ameshoff, Braamfontein
• Grade 12/ Matric Certificate;
• National Diploma / Degree Human Sciences, Administration, Law, or Commercial self-discipline would be an gain
• Ability to speak in English and in African Languages
• Locality (youth dwelling in the vicinity will be preferred)
• Social Media / Journalism/ Communication / Media / Digital qualification will be favored
Key Learning Areas:
• Customer Service;
• Customer Education and outreach and Complaints Registrations.
• Participation and Empowerment.
• Work independently and below pressure.
• Customer and Service Delivery oriented;
• CoJ Values,
• Integrity and Professionalism Impact and Influence and Confidentiality.
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below:
APPLY ONLINE VIA: www.joburg.org.za
Contact Person: Semakaleng Kekana
Tel No.: (011) 288 2800
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 17 MARCH 2023
Applicants are respectfully knowledgeable that, if no notification of appointment/response is obtained inside six (6) weeks of the closing date, they ought to take delivery of that their utility used to be unsuccessful. By submitting your software for a role at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the non-public data submitted as section of your utility may additionally be used for the functions of the Recruitment and Selection and associated process.
CITY OF JOHANNESBURG
Group Corporate & Shared Services: Group Human Capital Management
6th Floor, B Block Metropolitan Centre, 158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein
PO Box 1049 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2000
Tel +27(0) 11 407 6111 – Fax +27(0) 11 339 1878
VACANCY BULLETIN: STC 003/2023
This Vacancy is open to Employees of the City of Johannesburg and External Applicants
Closing Date: Friday, 17 March 2023
• Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant and updated documents (Certified Qualification/s/Certificates, ID, and CV).
• Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original documents during the selection process.
• You will be requested to provide a brief description of your work experience relating to the vacancy.
• Applicants with membership to professional bodies need to provide a membership number and expiry date.
• If you are an internal applicant, your employee number will be required.
• The City of Johannesburg applies the principles of employment equity as per the National legislation and policy guidelines and will consider designated groups in line with these requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.
• By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process.
• However, registering your CV and/or receipt and acknowledgement of any kind shall not be an indication that your application will be successful and/or lead to employment.
• The City of Johannesburg shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from your use of the job opportunity section of this website.
• The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.