Department of Health
CLEANER level 2
- Reference Number : REFS/016591
- Directorate : Oral Health – JCDI
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 104 073.00
- Enquiries : Mr M. Ramogale Tel: 011 933 1112/1055
- A minimum of Grade 10 or Equivalent or ABET Level 4 & cleaning experience. Possess good communication Skills: be able to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays. Be able to rotate when required. Honest & reliable, possess physical strength & able to cope with physical demands of the position. Be able to work in a team.
- Cleaning of facilities: toilet; passages & waiting area. Dust, wash, scrub & Polish floor. Walls: windows: side walls etc. Clean equipment: clean and wash dustbin & remove waste & adhere to health waste management policy. Operate heavy duty cleaning machines. Be able to rotate within the scope of work.
- The fully completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification an ID document should be copied both sides (no copies of certified copies allowed). Certifications should not be more than 6 months old. Application should be only emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly and is quoted on the subjected line of the email when sending the application, failing which will lead to your application to be disqualified. The recommended will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal record), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEAPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY & FIRST PREFERANCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EPWPs And INTERNS THAT ARE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Johannesburg Health District – Oral Health
Closing Date : 31-03-2023
Link to apply