Wilmar: Quality Control In-Service Trainee / Learnersahips 2023
Wilmar invites unemployed youth to apply for Quality Control In-Service Trainee / Learnersahip Programme 2023 / 2024.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 24 May 2023
Learnership Location: Randfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
To undergo training in quality control in fulfillment of the Pl & P2 requirements of the Biotechnology Diploma.
This includes but is not limited to:
Ensuring that packaging received and product is packed within the allocated specification,
Effective administration of non-conforming product, packaging and wastage generated by the food
TASKS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING WIll BE CONDUCTED:
- Work in line with QA SOP’s with minimum supervision
- Carry out inspection on all incoming packaging material
- Ensure deliveries with COAs
- Administrate the production final product checking procedures.
- Apply company good manufacturing practice.
- Inspect and release quarantined repackaging material or rejects.
- File and maintain GMP records.
- Conduct administration and verification of packaging waste generated by production lines.
- Conduct administration of company rework/damages.
- Conduct trend analysts of company waste and rework
- Handle non-conforming stock created on production lines.
- Ensure that all products conform to set standards and specifications before releasing to customers
- Conduct customer complaints, investigation and root cause analysis.
Qualification: Successfully completed S4 National Diploma in Biotechnology
Academic record and letter from the Educational institution declaring readiness for work integrated
learning (WlL) should be attached.
Knowledge: – Understanding of quality control and food safety
Skills: Computer literate. Numerical, Analytical, Good Interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Behavioural Attributes: – Attentive to detail, quality oriented, curious, adaptable, ability to cope with
high volumes of work.
Preference will be given to South African residents and candidates from designated groups.
How to apply
Interested applicants should please send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or
hand deliver CV to the Human Resources Department.
Closing date: 24 May 2023