Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Date: 7 Jul 2023
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
REQ – 127154 – Mandisa Martins
Friday 14 July 2023
Group Information Technology
The Youth Employment Service (YES) initiative is aimed at providing you, a member of our country’s graduated youth, with the opportunity to get the work experience you need to meet your professional goals.
As a leading participant of the YES initiative, Nedbank recognises the crucial role our youth plays in shaping the economy and is offering applicants with a great work ethic and who are enthusiastic about reaching their future goals the opportunity to join this initiative..
What you’ll do
If your application is successful, you can fulfil a range of roles across all clusters in Nedbank.
In general, your role will focus on giving our current and potential clients an incredible service experience as well as a reason why they should make Nedbank their bank of choice.
Your duties will include the following:
- Having a positive attitude in supporting and driving the Nedbank values of integrity, respect, accountability, and being people-centred and client-driven.
- Help your team be effective by delivering on your duties.
- Improve your abilities and stay up to date with developments in the area you are assigned to through input and feedback from management and colleagues.
- Help manage knowledge and ensure continuity and team success by participating, contributing, and sharing knowledge with your team.
- You must be between 18 to 28 years old.
- RSA citizen by birth with a valid South African Identification Document.
- Matric (Grade 12 National Senior Certificate)
Diploma or Degree in any of the following areas:
- Data analytics or data science.
- IT or computer science.
- Information technology
Minimum Experience Level
No experience required.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
General Communication Skills
Problem solving skills
Planning and Organizing
Link to apply