2 x Driver – Renal Unit
Facility Life Fourways Hospital
Position2 x Driver – Renal Unit
Vacancies exist for a Renal Driver, based at Life Fourways Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Reena Moodley.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all duties pertaining to transportation of patients in the Renal Unit.Critical Outputs
- Develop sound working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Deliver a superior quality service
- Adhere to department, hospital and company protocols at all times
- Transportation of Renal patients
- Routine maintenance and garaging of vehicles and timely reporting of major defects
- Delivering and collection of equipment when required
- Conduct basic duties as allocated
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies as well as related legislation
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Grade 12 and code 10 driver’s licence with public permit
- Five (5) years of experience with good driving skills
- Ability to understand orders and instructions
- Able to write in neat and legible print
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Need to work long hours and public holidays
- Some medical background will be an advantage
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Closing date Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.